Venturesome Flyboarding in Goa
Have you ever fantasized to fly high in the air like a hero of a comic story and then at the next moment swim in the water like an aquatic creature? You can turn this unbelievable fantasy into reality by visiting Goa and trying a venturesome watersport Flyboarding. Flyboarding in Goa is an addition to watersports in Goa. This innovative watersport takes the adventurers to next level of their expeditions.
Flyboarding Location in Goa
You can enjoy this enthralling activity in the beautiful Chapora River. This river is famously known as the Flyboarding destination in Goa. The water in River Chapora is peaceful and tranquil, which is the reason it is considered to be suitable for flyboarding activity.
The adventuresome spirit will compel you to rush toward Goa for enjoying this watersport and you will feel curious and anxious to try it as soon as you can. You can try the stunts like a superhero which you have only imagined before. You will enjoy nature’s beauty in the air and under the water simultaneously.
Your adventurous spirit will be curious to visit this spot and enjoy daring stunts like superheroes that you have only read and heard of and have never seen or done before. So do not wait and visit Goa to fly in the sky and enjoy the beauty of nature as well as courageous stunts. You can enjoy the beautiful aerial view of the places around you while doing adventurous stunts. It will leave you with heebie-jeebies. You will then dive deep into the water and then raise again in the air.
Overview of the trip
- You will be using Flyboard which is a board with straps that secure your feet.
- There is a cold water jetpack fixed beneath each foot.
- The Flyboard is attached to a Jet Ski through a long tube and an adapter. The Jet Ski provides water to the jetpacks and you are pushed upward in the sky through propulsion and you fly in the sky and then dive back into the water.
- While flying in the sky, you can move upward as high as 30 ft. in the air, then dive into the water and then shot back in the air.
- Your safety comes first! You need not worry about your safety, your adventurous activity will be supervised and you will be taken care of by a professional and well-skilled team.
- You will be instructed by a competent instructor assigned to you. He will guide you about the safety instructions that you need to keep in consideration.
- This sport is not allowed and recommended for children below 13 years of age.
- The package included rental equipment, life jackets, a 5-minutes instruction briefing, and training given by the professionals are included in the package.
- This watersport will cost Rs 3499/- per person.
- The duration of this activity will be 15 minutes.
- Short dive will cost 2499/- per person.
- Pictures and videos will be charged for an additional Rs 500/-
You rarely get a chance to enjoy your life at its best that’s why you should invest your time and money in the activities that make your enjoyment enduring. Keeping in mind your needs, we have customized the following packages:
The 15-minute flight package includes
- Flyboarding (15 Minutes)
- Kayaking (15 Minutes)
- Paddle Board (15 Minutes)
Things to remember
If you are geared up to try this watersport, you must keep the following things in mind and follow the instructions given to you as well as carry the following things with you:
- Board shorts
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat